Sunday 17 January 2010

Moonwalk! bonus mini walk 4miler

whoop!

just thought i'd pop in a training session from today - weather was beautiful today so decided to add in a little 4miler to get over my nonwalks of the last two weeks. was pretty easy and i went round in a little under an hour meaning finally im back to pace.

however my shins were really sore today so fingers crossed its not shin splints. what i really need is a pair of fancy pants trainers that will correct my rolling in feet. however that will require money and i am currently relying on the boy for money after (yet again!) losing my debit card (tidiot lol) so will have to wait for replacement to get here.

the gutting thing was my audio book has also finished and i cant get another on until the bliming card arrives either - going to be some very boring walks this week!

anywho this week i am planning 2x3milers, 1x4miler and 1x12miler - wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment